Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy to share with you that my debut novel, Just you, me and a secret, is PUBLISHED!! Happy tears!!


About my book:
Meera wakes up to find herself in a strange place, she doesn’t recognize. Later she realizes that she doesn’t recognize who she was, herself; not even her own mirror image. On top of this confusion, Ashruth tells her that she was in love with him and their marriage was fixed. She doesn’t like him even a wee bit now. She gets to know her own past from her diary. There is a switch between the confused present and more confusing past in each chapter of the book. Finally, when the diary past and the past-forgotten present meets at a point, she falls in love; not with Ashruth but with her cousin Santhosh.
Her marriage is fixed with someone she loved in the past. She loves someone else in the present. She hates the guy her marriage is fixed with. But she understands the amount of love her parents have for her. All these confusion spin the story into a book.  What happens after that is the story.



Want to read first 3 chapters before you buy it? 
Chapter 1 


Order can be placed in the below links:

http://scribbledbygb.blogspot.com/2013/12/debut-novel-published.html


-Amazon.in

Flipkart Amazon.com




Book Back content:
“Pitch dark. Extreme Silence. Felt like vacuum. I opened my eyes and found nothing familiar. Where am I? First of all, who am I?”


 “Ashruth says I was head over heels in love with him. He says our wedding was fixed. But there is no trace of love for him in me. I don’t remember anything. Why would I have loved this pumpkin?”


 “San was drunk but I got intoxicated. I had fallen for him gradually. I can’t imagine marrying anyone else. But how do I stop my wedding now?”


 “Don’t say I am dead. I am all alive, standing right in front of you. I am not dead. Trust me.”
And the secret comes to light.



Just you, me and a secret
-A battle between past, present and the ‘nothing’ called future



11 Scribbles:

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge